She joined the firm in 2020, focusing her practice on criminal disputes.
- Internship in the Legal and Judicial Unit of the National Institute of Human Rights (2018).
- Collaborator in the Criminal Sciences Magazine of the National Institute of Criminal Sciences (2020 to date).
- Universidad de Chile, LL.B. (summa cum laude)
- Teaching Assistant of Legal Theory at Universidad de Chile Law School (2015-2016).
- Teaching Assistant of Civil Law at Universidad Adolfo Ibáñez Law School (2017).
- Teaching Assistant of Criminal Law at Universidad de Chile Law School (2017 to date).
- Teaching Assistant of the Postgraduate Diploma in Economic Criminal Law at Universidad de Chile Law School (2020).