The current focus of her practice is the analysis and solution of complex cases and tax litigation. Previously, her work was dedicated to legal and tax consulting for domestic and foreign companies, especially in cross border transactions, inbound and outbound foreign investment, including the legal and contractual analysis of complex industry specific problems, and the assistance to clients in their relationship with tax authorities.
Her experience includes tax litigation derived from acquisitions, corporate restructurings, investment and financing structures, access to tax incentives and other industry specific situations.
- Trabajó en el Departamento de Servicios Legales y Tributarios de PwC Chile, y en el grupo tributario de Philippi, Yrarrázaval, Pulido & Brunner.
- Universidad de Santiago, Transfer Pricing Diploma.
- Leiden University, LL.M. in International Taxation (cum laude).
- Universidad de Chile, LL.B. (Cum laude).
- Universidad de Chile School of Economics, Diploma in Economics and Finance for Lawyers.
- Coach del equipo de la UAI que compitió en las rondas nacionales de la “Philip Jessup International Moot Court Competition” (2014 – 2016).
- Teacher of General Tax Theory at the Universidad Adolfo Ibáñez in Santiago (2013 – 2014)
- Teacher at the Tax MA Program at the Universidad Adolfo Ibáñez (2013)
- Universidad de Chile Law School, Law & Tax MA Program (2011).
- Autora, junto con Ricardo Escobar C. del capítulo sobre Chile del libro “A Global Analysis of Tax Treaty Disputes OECD Countries” Volume 1 and Volume 2. (2017). In E. Baistrocchi (Ed.), A Global Analysis of Tax Treaty Disputes (Cambridge Tax Law Series, p. I). Cambridge: Cambridge University Press.
- Author of the Chile report on"New tendencies in tax treatment of cross-border interest of corporations” for the 2009 Brussels IFA Congress, published in Cahiers de Droit Fiscal International.